Industrial IoT - Micro USB Host OTG Y-Cable with Micro USB Power Charging for Samsung Phones
THIS ITEM IS NON-REFUNDABLE
**Note: This cable is for Industrial IoT applications with Valarm Tools Cloud.
We recommend instead of telephones that you use dedicated sensor hubs for your Industrial IoT / remote monitoring / sensor telemetry applications like:
Have a look at our Customer Stories page for more on how these remote sensor monitoring and telemetry solutions are deployed in various industries like:
- Flood Warning Systems for Smart Cities
- Air Quality & Pollution
- Natural resources & Wells
- Water & Fluids
Also see how all of this works together on our Web Dashboards page for Telemetry & Remotely Monitoring Industrial IoT Sensors.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us if you've got any questions about remote monitoring, at Info@Valarm.net
We had a completely custom version of this cable manufactured just for us! We had to buy 50,000 custom resistors in order to have this cable manufactured. No other "Samsung compatible" OTG Y-cable currently available has been manufactured to this specification. You think the cable from Amazon or Newegg will work? Wrong. Ours is the only one that works, so save your money and get it here. Otherwise it won't work. :)
Customers all around the world have said this cable is amazing!
The Y-cable has 3 ends:
- Male micro USB end (right-angle connector) plugs into your device
- Female full size USB end plugs into your sensor (or USB hub) with a USB cable
- Female micro USB end takes in power (e.g., from the wall, solar panels, car cigarette lighter / accessory charger)
Confirmed, Supported Devices:
- Galaxy S3 (tested T999, GT-I9300)
- Galaxy S4 (tested SHG-537)
- Galaxy Note 2 (tested N7100)
- Galaxy Note 3 (tested N900A)
* DOES NOT WORK WITH S2, S5, Note 1, Note 4, Tab 2 or Tab 3, nor any Note Tablets e.g. 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014!!! * We have never claimed this cable will work on these devices, and customers who tried anyway have reported that it DOES NOT. *
Note that this cable is intended for remote environmental monitoring with the Valarm Pro app. It requires a power source to work and it may not work with big hard drives.
You can also buy a 5-pack of Samsung OTG + Charging Y Cables with a discount.
Below is a shot of the latest version of this Samsung OTG+Charging cable in action with the Valarm Pro app. Notice the Valarm Y cable that is charging the Samsung Galaxy Note2 Android at the same as monitoring the environment with a volatile organic compounds (VOC) USB sensor.
Mobile, remote, rapidly deployable sensor + monitoring solution using Valarm Pro app on a Samsung Galaxy Note2 with this Y cable for charging+OTG USB Host Mode using environmental monitoring sensors (Note: only the Y cable is included with purchase :)