Industrial IoT Package for Remote Monitoring - GPRS sensor hub + Meteo + VOC air quality sensor
- You or your organization need to remotely monitoring air quality, temperature, humidity, and pressure?
- Want an easy, cost-effective air quality and weather station you can deploy anywhere?
- Need real-time sensor telemetry and Industrial IoT solutions for remotely monitoring air quality, weather, assets, environments, and micro-climates?
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor high tech transport. With Valarm Tools Cloud software and this hardware you'll know the VOC air quality, temperature, humidity, and pressure sensor information from remote locations.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a GPRS / 2G GSM sensor hub in this kit, but you can easily make your own kit using a 3G GSM, WiFi, or Ethernet sensor hub as well. Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 2G GSM / GPRS Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- Meteo sensor
- Volatile Organic Compounds / VOC air quality sensor
- Enclosure for Meteo sensor
- Enclosure for VOC Sensor
- 2x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help with your Industrial IoT, remote monitoring, and sensor telemetry deployments!
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
*Note: the enclosure cases and antennas included in this kit package are what's included in the description of each individual item above. If you want different enclosures or antennas you can put together exactly what you need on shop.valarm.net.