Greenhouse Hydroponics Gardening Kit Package with Industrial IoT Sensors for Remote Sensor Telemetry Monitoring CO2, Temperature, Humidity, Light, + Pressure - WiFi Version
- You need to monitor greenhouses, hydroponics, or gardens?
- What's the current CO2 ppm level, humidity, temperature, pressure, and light / lux / lumens of your precious assets you're growing?
- Want an email alert on your phone when your CO2 ppm levels go too high or low?
- How about an alert when temperature, humidity, or light levels go above, below, inside, or outside of your custom threshold?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these questions with the hardware in this kit and Tools.Valarm.net.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor high tech transport. With Tools.Valarm.net and this hardware you'll know the humidity, temperature, light levels, and CO2 of remote locations. These kits include a year of Valarm Tools Cloud credits. Just send us a message at Info@Valarm.net with your account name and we'll credit your account on Tools.Valarm.net.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a WiFi Sensor Hub in this kit.
Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- WiFi Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for WiFi Sensor Hub
- Carbon Dioxide / CO2 Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Meteo Sensor (Temperature, Humidity, + Pressure)
- Enclosure for CO2 sensor
- Enclosure for Light Sensor
- Enclosure for Meteo Sensor
- 3x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment.
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net if you've got any questions!
We Also Recommend
IoT WiFi Sensor Kit to Monitor 4-20mA Sensors, e.g., Water, Tanks, Air, & Flood Warning Systems
Water Monitoring Systems - Monitor Water Levels, Water Usage, and Flow Meters with WiFi Sensor Hubs - Ground Water Resources Management
IoT Kit for Monitoring 4-20mA Sensors like Water Levels, Air Quality, Water Quality + Flood Warning Systems (GSM Version)
Industrial IoT Package for Micro-Climate Remote Environmental Monitoring - Temperature, Humidity, Pressure