Greenhouse Hydroponics Gardening Kit Package with Industrial IoT Sensors for Remote Sensor Telemetry Monitoring CO2, Temperature, Humidity, Light, + Pressure - 3G GSM Cell Network Version
- You need to monitor greenhouses, hydroponics, or gardens?
- What's the current CO2 ppm level, humidity, temperature, pressure, and light / lux / lumens of your precious assets you're growing?
- Want an email alert on your phone when your CO2 ppm levels go too high or low?
- How about an alert when temperature, humidity, or light levels go above, below, inside, or outside of your custom threshold?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these questions with the hardware in this kit and Valarm Tools Cloud.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor high tech transport. With Valarm Tools Cloud software and this hardware you'll know the location, temperature, humidity, and pressure of remote vehicles and trucks.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a 3G GSM Sensor Hub in this kit.
Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 3G GSM Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- Carbon Dioxide / CO2 Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Meteo Sensor (Temperature, Humidity, + Pressure)
- Enclosure for CO2 sensor
- Enclosure for Light Sensor
- Enclosure for Meteo Sensor
- 3x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help with your Industrial IoT, remote monitoring, and sensor telemetry deployments!
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.