Air Quality Monitoring Kit - Particulate Matter, Dust, PM1, PM2.5, PM10, Specific Gases, O3, NO2, VOCs PID, Yoctopuce + Alphasense Sensors For Your Industrial IoT Telemetry with Tools.Valarm.net
- Methane a.k.a. CH4
- Particulate Matter e.g., PM1, PM2.5, PM10, Pollen, Dust
- Ozone a.k.a. O3
- Nitrous Oxides a.k.a. NOx
- Sulfur Dioxide a.k.a. SO2
- Metal Oxides & Hydrogen Sulfide a.k.a. H2S
- Carbon Monoxide a.k.a. CO
- Carbon Dioxide a.k.a. CO2
- Nitric Oxide a.k.a. NO
- Nitrogen Dioxide a.k.a. NO2
- Hydrocarbons & Methane a.k.a. CH4
- Volatile Organic Compounds a.k.a. VOCs
- GSM Sensor Hub
- SPI Sensor Adapter
- 0-10 Volt Sensor Adapter
- Alphasense OPC-N2 for monitoring particulate matter, PM1, PM2.5, & PM10
- SPI to USB converter for OPC-N2
- OPC-N2 Mounting Hardware
- Alphasense OPC-N2 Interface Cable Assembly
- Alphasense O3 / Ozone Sensor
- Circuit board for O3
- Alphasense NO2 / Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
- Circuit board for NO2
- Alphasense PID AH2 - low level detection (ppb); detection level 0-50ppm (Isobutylene equivalent)
- Alphasense PID Mounting Board
- Meteo Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Shield Daughter Board
- Solar Panel
- Solar Charge Controller
- Solar Panel mount (adjustable)
- Lead Acid battery
- Weatherproof Box
- Forced Ventilation Ducts, Fan, Voltage controller
- Pagoda Enclosure Housing for Meteo Sensor
- Enclosures For Components 6 per unit
- Battery & Solar Panel Health Monitor
Note that your boxes will look similar to the ones in the photos, but not exactly down to the T. They may vary depending on your specific needs and other factors like what colors of enclosures we have in stock. You can learn more about the Alphasense B4 Series Gas Sensors in this How To Tutorial.
Talk to us at Info@Valarm.net. We're friendly, open, and here to happily help your organization install effective monitoring systems.
We'll make sure you get just what you need.
Do you need something kinda like this, but a little different? Mains wall power like 110V instead of solar panel power?
Maybe your organization needs to add additional air quality sensors like SO2 / Sulfur Dioxide or H2S / Hydrogen Dioxide? Or perhaps you don't need an NO2 sensor for your air quality monitoring deployments.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net and we'll happily get you custom remote monitoring boxes that are ready to deploy in the field and measure exactly what you need.
We Also Recommend
Water Monitoring Systems - Monitor Water Levels, Water Usage, and Flow Meters with WiFi Sensor Hubs - Ground Water Resources Management
IoT Kit for Monitoring 4-20mA Sensors like Water Levels, Air Quality, Water Quality and Flood Warning Systems
Remote Piezometer Monitoring Systems - Industrial IoT Kit Package for Measuring Sensors with RS-232 Serial and GSM Sensor Hub - Telemetry for Transducers and Vibrating Wire Piezometers