Yocto Hub - Ethernet for Industrial IoT
These sensor hubs uploads your sensor information to Tools.Valarm.net in real-time, as often as you need.
** These are 1 of our hottest sellers since they're the key brain-like component you need for remotely monitoring Industrial IoT sensors with Tools.Valarm.net.
You'll plug your ethernet sensor hubs into ethernet network cables to send your Industrial IoT sensor data to Tools.Valarm.net.
The sensor hub hosts up to three Yoctopuce sensors to do remote monitoring of assets, equipment, environmental measurements, and anything else, like:
- Water Resources Management for Remote Water Wells - Flow Meters, Water Usage, and Water Levels
- Air Quality & Pollution
- Fluids and Water Monitoring Systems
- Flood Monitoring Systems
You can add as many additional sensors as you like with Sensor Hub Shields.
Your sensor hubs can be powered any 5V power source. For example, you can use
- A USB Micro cable and a regular plain ol' charger
- A battery pack
- Any other 5V power supply, like one coming from a solar charge controller and solar panels
Does your organization need more mobile sensor hubs for some remote monitoring needs?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Yocto GSM hub with Tools.Valarm.net to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time.
Warning: although the 3 downstream ports hosting Yoctopuce devices use USB micro-B connectors, the YoctoHub-Ethernet uses a specific protocol simpler than USB to talk to the devices. Therefore it is not possible to use or even to power a regular (non-Yoctopuce) device using the YoctoHub-Ethernet. Also, it is not possible to use a regular USB hub on the downstream ports.
** Your enclosure boxes for these sensor hubs are available on this page.
Who uses remote monitoring to improve business operations?
How does your organization use these Industrial IoT applications?
Have a look at our Customer Stories to see how various industries use this here hardware and Tools.Valarm.net to do things like:
- Water Resources Management - Fluids, Flow Meters, Pressure Transducers, Water Wells and Levels
- Pollution and Air Quality Monitoring - Gases like Ozone, NOx / Nitrogen Oxides, SO2 / Sulfur Dioxide, H2S, Dust, & PM2.5
- Fleets of Vehicles, Trucks, and Trailers Loaded Up With Industrial Equipment like Tanks, Vacuums, and Pumps
- Chemical Distribution - Product Management, Tank Levels and Levels
- Remote Environmental Monitoring - Real Time Industrial IoT Sensor Information
- Flood Monitoring Systems - Early Warnings, Water Level Alerts
How do you, your teams, and your organization save time and money with remote monitoring and IoT?
Take a gander at our Web Dashboards for remotely monitoring Industrial IoT sensors.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch at Info@Valarm.net if you've got any questions.