Yoctopuce Yocto - PWM - Rx
Each Yocto-PWM-Rx sensor adapter is has 2 channels of PWM input. Each channel can report frequency, duty cycle, and pulse length.
The sensor works between 0.05Hz - 250Khz and accepts any -30 to +30V signal as long as it crosses the 0.7V threshold.
Who uses PWM sensors? How can you combine them with other sensors like 4-20mA for remote monitoring with Industrial IoT?
Take a gander below at Tools.Valarm.net customer applications where these PWM sensor adapters are used for monitoring:
- Groundwater Availability, Water Health, and Water Usage Monitoring
- Water Resources Management Monitoring Water Well Flow Meters with a Web Dashboard
- Water flow and usage in agriculture, fish farms, center pivot irrigation units in Nebraska
- Water usage in Southern California near desert golf courses
- McCrometer Magnetic McMag 3000 Flow Meters
Each channel on this PWM sensor adapter features a pulse counter linked to a time counter. This allows you to integrate over time the output of sensors such as flow-meters. The pulse counter works from 0 to 250kHz.
The two PWM inputs are galvanically insulated from the USB bus. This will allow you to connect the Yocto-PWM-Rx to main-powered equipments without the risk of frying your hardware.