Yoctopuce Yocto - PWM - Rx
Each Yocto-PWM-Rx sensor adapter is has 2 channels of PWM input. Each channel can report frequency, duty cycle, and pulse length.
Learn more about how you, your teams, and your organization can use Industrial IoT and remote monitoring with PWM sensors in this blog story.
This sensor works between 0.05Hz - 250Khz and accepts any -30 to +30V signal as long as it crosses the 0.7V threshold.
Who uses PWM sensors? How can you combine them with other sensors like 4-20mA for remote monitoring with Industrial IoT?
Take a gander below at Tools.Valarm.net customer applications where these PWM sensor adapters are used for monitoring:
- Groundwater Availability, Water Health, and Water Usage Monitoring
- Water Resources Management Monitoring Water Well Flow Meters with a Web Dashboard
- Water flow and usage in agriculture, fish farms, center pivot irrigation units in Nebraska
- Water usage in Southern California near desert golf courses
- McCrometer Magnetic McMag 3000 Flow Meters
Each channel on this PWM sensor adapter features a pulse counter linked to a time counter. This allows you to integrate over time the output of sensors such as flow-meters. The pulse counter works from 0 to 250kHz.
The two PWM inputs are galvanically insulated from the USB bus. This will allow you to connect the Yocto-PWM-Rx to main-powered equipments without the risk of frying your hardware.
We Also Recommend
Industrial IoT Package for Micro-Climate Remote Environmental Monitoring - Temperature, Humidity, Pressure