Mobile Air Quality Monitoring Kit for Industrial IoT / IIoT - 3G GSM Sensor Hub + VOC Sensor + GPS / GNSS
- Where are your mobile assets / dynamic vehicles with sensors attached?
- What's the current air quality (like O3, NOx, PM / Particulate Matter, H2S, SO2) at the location of your moving assets, like buses, trucks, trains, drones, helicopters, airplanes, metro, public transit or cars?
- You need to do air quality monitoring and add tracking telemetry to your municipal vehicles, cars that are driving around, public transportation, or other assets?
- How about the real-time air quality of your products in your mobile transport vehicles?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these with the hardware in this kit and Valarm Tools Cloud. These kits include a year of Valarm Tools Cloud credits. Just send us a message at Info@Valarm.net with your account name and we'll credit your account on Tools.Valarm.net.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor high tech transport. With Valarm Tools Cloud software and this hardware you'll know the GPS-tagged air quality sensor information from remote vehicles and trucks.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a 3G GSM Sensor Hub in this kit, but you can easily make your own kit using a GPRS / 2G GSM sensor hub, WiFi, or Ethernet sensor hub as well. Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 3G GSM Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT (Please tell us if you need the Americas version OR the Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific for this 3G GSM Sensor Hub)
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- GPS GNSS sensor
- Volatile Organic Compounds / VOC air quality sensor
- Enclosure for GPS sensor
- Enclosure for VOC Sensor
- 2x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment. Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net if you've got any questions.
After you have this gear you'll link your device (video tutorial here) to the Valarm Tools Cloud. Note that you can connect other air quality sensors like Alphasense, AirBeam, and Dylos to Tools.Valarm.net. Have a look at our air quality monitoring page for how to do that.
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for remote monitoring, telemetry, sensors and Industrial Internet of Things / IoT.
*Note: the enclosure cases and antennas included in this kit package are what's included in the description of each individual item above. If you want different enclosures or antennas you can put together exactly what you need on shop.valarm.net.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net if you've got any questions.
We Also Recommend
IoT WiFi Sensor Kit to Monitor 4-20mA Sensors, e.g., Water, Tanks, Air, & Flood Warning Systems
Water Monitoring Systems - Monitor Water Levels, Water Usage, and Flow Meters with WiFi Sensor Hubs - Ground Water Resources Management
IoT Kit for Monitoring 4-20mA Sensors like Water Levels, Air Quality, Water Quality + Flood Warning Systems (GSM Version)
Industrial IoT Package for Micro-Climate Remote Environmental Monitoring - Temperature, Humidity, Pressure