Industrial IoT Package for Mobile Vehicle Monitoring - GPRS GSM Sensor Hub + GPS + Meteo Sensor To Monitor Mobile Temperature + Humidity of Transport Vehicles
- Where are your mobile assets / dynamic vehicles with sensors attached?
- What's the current temperature, humidity, and pressure of your moving assets?
- You need to do cold chain monitoring and add tracking telemetry to your reefer trucks, freezers, refrigerators, or other assets?
- How about the real-time temperature and humidity of your products in your mobile transport vehicles?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these with the hardware in this kit and Valarm Tools Cloud.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor high tech transport. With Valarm Tools Cloud software and this hardware you'll know the location, temperature, humidity, and pressure of remote vehicles and trucks.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a GPRS / 2G GSM sensor hub in this kit, but you can easily make your own kit using a 3G GSM, WiFi, or Ethernet sensor hub as well. Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 2G GSM / GPRS Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- GPS GNSS sensor
- Meteo sensor (temperature, humidity, + pressure)
- Enclosure for GPS sensor
- Enclosure for Meteo Sensor
- 2x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help with your Industrial IoT, remote monitoring, and sensor telemetry deployments!
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.