Industrial IoT Package for Mobile Tank Monitoring - GPRS Sensor Hub + GPS + 4-20mA Sensor Adapter To Connect to Temperature + Tank Volume Sensors
- Where is your mobile asset / dynamic vehicle with sensors attached?
- What's the current status of the moving 4-20mA sensor?
- How much fuel (e.g., bio diesel) is left in the tank on the rail road car / tank wagon?
- You need the real-time temperature of your products in the mobile tanks?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these with the hardware in this kit and Valarm Tools Cloud.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor tank levels, volumes, temperatures, along with GPS location. All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a GPRS / 2G GSM sensor hub in this kit but you can easily make your own kit using a 3G, WiFi, or Ethernet sensor hub as well. Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 2G GSM / GPRS Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- GPS GNSS sensor
- 4-20 mA sensor adapter
- 2x Enclosure for 4-20mA & GPS sensor
- 2x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for setting this up.
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.