Industrial IoT Kit Package for GPS-Tagged Air Quality Monitoring - GSM Sensor Hub with CO2 / Carbon Dioxide, VOCs / Volatile Organic Compounds, & GPS / GNSS IIoT Sensors for Remote Telemetry
- How can you map air quality with a mobile Industrial IoT device?
- What's your current air quality?
- Are there harmful amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in the environment right now?
- Need to make compelling 2D & 3D Maps of GPS-tagged sensor data?
- How much carbon dioxide (CO2) is present at a remote location?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these with the hardware in this kit and Tools.Valarm.net. These kits include a year of Valarm Tools Cloud credits. Just send us a message at Info@Valarm.net with your account name and we'll credit your account on Tools.Valarm.net.
This Industrial IoT kit package has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor air quality and ambient weather conditions. With Tools.Valarm.net and this hardware you'll know the VOCs, CO2, and the location (latitude, longitude) since all of your sensor information is GPS-tagged!
Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- 3G GSM Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for GSM Sensor Hub
- Carbon Dioxide / CO2 Sensor
- VOC Sensor
- GPS / GNSS sensor
- Enclosure for CO2 sensor
- Enclosure for VOC Sensor
- Enclosure for GPS sensor
- 3x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment.
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Tools.Valarm.net to map (2D & 3D), graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Also note that other sensor hubs are available. Use the sensor hubs that are the best fit for your scenario!
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.
- Air Quality like specific gases, O3 / Ozone, NOx / Nitrogen Oxides, H2S / Hydrogen Sulfide, SO2 / Sulfur Dioxide, Dust, Particulate Matter like PM1, PM2.5, and PM10
- Fleets of vehicle, trucks, and trailers loaded up with industrial equipment like pumps, vacuums, and tanks
- Fluid and Water Resources Management
- Chemical Distribution
We Also Recommend
IoT WiFi Sensor Kit to Monitor 4-20mA Sensors, e.g., Water, Tanks, Air, & Flood Warning Systems
Water Monitoring Systems - Monitor Water Levels, Water Usage, and Flow Meters with WiFi Sensor Hubs - Ground Water Resources Management
IoT Kit for Monitoring 4-20mA Sensors like Water Levels, Air Quality, Water Quality + Flood Warning Systems (GSM Version)
Industrial IoT Package for Micro-Climate Remote Environmental Monitoring - Temperature, Humidity, Pressure