News — Quality
Posted by Edward Pultar on
How Clean is Your Water?
Monitoring Water Quality is critical for government agencies, water authorities, and other organizations.
How do today's Industrial IoT sensors help you effectively monitor water?
Monitoring software platforms like Tools.Valarm.net receive real-time water sensor measurements of variable factors like:
- Conductivity / Resistivity
- pH Acidity
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Water Levels
- Water Usage Reported by Flow Meters
- Tags: air quality monitoring, air quality monitoring water, Cloud, conductivity, IIoT, industrial, industrial equipment, Industrial Internet of Things, Industrial IoT, Internet of Things, IoT, IoT Water, manage water resources, managing water, monitoring, ORP, Oxidation Reduction Potential, pH, Quality, remote monitoring, resistivity, Sanitary, sanitary water, sanitary water monitoring, sensors, Siemens conductivity, TDS, Tools.Valarm.net, Total Dissolved Solids, Valarm, valarm tools, Valarm Tools Cloud, wastewater, water, Water IoT, water management, Water Quality, water resources, Water Sensors