Industrial IoT Package for Ambient Air Monitoring - WiFi Sensor Hub with VOC + CO2 + Temperature + Humidity + Pressure Sensors
- What's your current air quality?
- Are there harmful amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in the environment right now?
- Need to know the current weather factors using sensors for temperature, humidity, and pressure?
- How much carbon dioxide (CO2) is present at a remote location?
These are critical remote monitoring and Industrial IoT challenges that are solved by this Valarm Industrial IoT package! You can easily answer these with the hardware in this kit and Valarm Tools Cloud.
This Industrial IoT kit has just what you need for telemetry to remotely monitor air quality and ambient weather conditions. With Valarm Tools Cloud software and this hardware you'll know the VOCs, CO2, temperature, humidity, and pressure of remote locations.
All telemetry data is sent to Valarm Tools Cloud using a Sensor Hub connector device, which is a WiFi sensor hub in this kit, but you can easily make your own kit using a 3G GSM or Ethernet sensor hub as well. Here's the list of items you get with this kit that will let you monitor your remote assets in real-time with Valarm Tools Cloud:
- WiFi Sensor Hub for Industrial IoT
- Enclosure - snap-together box for WiFi Sensor Hub
- Carbon Dioxide / CO2 Sensor
- VOC Sensor
- Meteo Sensor (Temperature, Humidity, + Pressure)
- Enclosure for CO2 sensor
- Enclosure for VOC Sensor
- Enclosure for Meteo Sensor
- 3x USB OTG Micro B to Micro B Cable
- Micro USB to Full Size USB Cable
Note: You'll need to get a wall charger, lead acid or lithium ion battery, or another power source (e.g., solar power) to provide 5V power via Micro USB to your Sensor Hub. A standard Android phone or tablet charger works fine for initial set up then you can use solar power, vehicle power, and any other power source for your final field deployment. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help with your Industrial IoT, remote monitoring, and sensor telemetry deployments!
Deploy the Valarm unit as is or put it in a box/housing of your choice. That's it! Easy enough?
The video above shows you how to integrate your Sensor Hub with Valarm Tools Cloud to map, graph, analyze, download, and forward your sensor data in real-time. See this blog post for more info on connecting your hub to the cloud.
Want more ideas on how to view and get alerts with your Industrial IoT deployments? Have a look at Valarm's Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.